Date:      Mon, 26 Mar 2001 01:45:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      Joseph Mallett <jmallett@newgold.net>
To:        Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
Cc:        Arthur Munn <netbsdadvocate@hotmail.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: technical docs

For a while I was working on an OS Development section for COTSE
(www.cotse.com), but unfortunately we never finished it. What I can
recommend is 4.4BSD D&I, and (if you have the spendage, or have a friend
who owns them) the MKM videos from www.mckusick.com. There's some _really_
great documentation about the FreeBSD VM, as well as the Mach VM (which
FreeBSD's is/was based on).

HTH,

/joseph

--