Date:      Sun, 08 Apr 2001 19:30:01 +0200
From:      Paul Starzetz <paul@starzetz.de>
To:        freebsd-jobs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Seeking for security developer position

Dear subscribers,

this is my second try looking for an interessting job here. Instead
talking too much, I redirect you to my resume at:

http://www.starzetz.com/paul/cv.html or
http://www.starzetz.com/paul/cv.rtf

Maybe this is also a good idea to briefly summarize what I'm looking
for: Linux/Unix/BSD kernel developer and/or security related software
developer. At least 50% development and research desired, but some admin
level tasks are acceptable as well.

I'm willing to relocate, but if the job is not located in Germany,
sponsorship may be necessary.

Thanks for taking a look at the cv!

Paul Starzetz.

with "unsubscribe freebsd-jobs" in the body of the message