Date:      Mon, 7 May 2001 17:05:06 +1000
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: rel.current and friends for www/

On Sun, May 06, 2001 at 09:12:43PM -0700, Dima Dorfman wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Some time ago I posted a patch to add a rel.current entity to the web
> site and define the other "convenient links" entities in terms of it,
> but the discussion veered off into talking about how these should be
> the same for doc/ and the relnotes (which is a good idea, but nobody
> knows how to implement it without duplicating information).
> Nevertheless, I think updating these on the web site is a good idea;
> if anything, it will serve as a starting point for integrating them in
> doc/ and friends.  Attached is an updated patch (after comments from
> Nik) to do this.
>
> Comments?

I like the way that, after your changes, the individual sgml files will
contain hyperlinks that look a bit more normal. It makes the file
easier to read and syntax check for those of us who only need to edit
sgml in an emergency.

Getting this info to update after each release has been a problem.
Thanks for trying to make it easier to organise.

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-