Date:      Sun, 27 May 2001 22:18:27 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Brandt <lagsalot@unkempt.net>
To:        "Justin C.Walker" <justin@mac.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: natd, 2 NIC's, 2 Hubs, Something I'm missing?

Actually I flatened the box and reinstalled.  Seems there
was a problem with the dc0 interface, it wouldn't reply
to pings (but would still ping other boxen) from the get go.
My bad for not testing both interfaces right off the bat.
I assumed since it was a brand new card, and BSD detected
it, that all was good. You would think that after working
with computers for 6 years, that I would know better than
to assume.

Card was a Linksys NC100, 10/100

Thanks for all the input.

-Brandt