Date:      Fri, 29 Jun 2001 12:26:17 -0700
From:      Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
To:        Tom Hukins <tom@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Modifying Release Notes on Web site

Tom Hukins <tom@FreeBSD.org> writes:
> I've noticed that there's an erroneous double world ("the the") in
> www/en/releases/4.1R/notes.sgml.
>
> Before I correct this, I'm writing to the list to check that this is
> okay.  I know that the release notes are moving over to RELNOTESng, so I
> want to be sure that I'm doing the right thing before I commit a small
> change.

The release notes that will be building on the web site won't affect
those files.  The release notes for the individual releases will still
be copied into releases/X.YR.  The new "release notes on the web site"
will be the renderings of the -current and -stable relnotes which
don't apply to any specific release.

In other words, feel free to fix it.

					Dima Dorfman
					dima@unixfreak.org