Date:      Sat, 7 Jul 2001 23:49:47 +0300
From:      Tomi Vainio - Sun Finland - <Tomi.Vainio@Sun.COM>
To:        freebsd_mail@yahoo.com
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Nokia C110 WLAN

Greg Smith writes:

 > Why don't you try adding iosize 64 to the end of the config line, after
 > 0x10000, like you can see for some of the ata card entries.  (Of
 > course, try without the 0x10000 too.)
 >
 > This parameter is for cards which fail to include io port info, or
 > where it is incomplete/incorrect.  64 is a guess from what I have seen
 > of some other wi cards; you may need to try 32 or other numbers too.

I just find out that Nokia is using prism2 radio parts only so it
won't work with FreeBSD driver.  They have Linux driver
(http://forum.nokia.com/) but there are some binary parts in it so it
would be quite hard to make a fbsd port of it.

  Tomppa
--
SUN Microsystems Oy PL 112, Lars Sonckin kaari 12, 02601 ESPOO, Finland
Tomi Vainio (System Support Engineer)     +358 9 52556300 hotline