Date:      Tue, 14 Aug 2001 02:27:53 +0100
From:      Andrew Boothman <andrew@cream.org>
To:        Chris Moline <ugly-daemon@home.com>
Cc:        test@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: can i post messages?

On Tuesday 14 August 2001  2:21 am, Chris Moline wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 02:10:04AM +0100, Andrew Boothman wrote:
> > Now that i've installed qmail, can i post messages to the freebsd lists?
>
> If your mua is working and qmail succesfully delivers your mail then yes
> you can.

Wasn't actually expecting a reply! :-)

I was having problems before because qmail was reporting using the machine's
own name of spatula.home, which of course can't be reverse resolved. So now
I've got the machine reporting using a more appropriate name, and deliveries
seem to be working fine.

Do you have much qmail experience?

--
Andrew Boothman <andrew@cream.org>