Date:      Wed, 5 Sep 2001 18:40:21 +0200
From:      Matthew West <mwest@uct.ac.za>
To:        Brent Kearney <brent@kearneys.ca>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: password expiry/login/sshd problem

This is just a "me too" really, I haven't been able to dig much into
this.

I've found the following pops up in my logfiles when I'm trying to ssh
into an account where the password has expired:

Sep  5 06:08:38 casper sshd[59718]: no modules loaded for `sshd' service
Sep  5 06:09:08 casper last message repeated 22036 times

As far as I can see, my /etc/pam.conf file is up to date.

Have you made any progress?

This used to work fine for me in 4.3-RELEASE.

--
mwest@uct.ac.za