Date:      Sun, 2 Sep 2001 23:53:14 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mike Silbersack <silby@silby.com>
To:        "Andrey A. Chernov" <ache@nagual.pp.ru>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org>, <cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org>, <cvs-all@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/lib/libc/stdio setvbuf.c

On Mon, 3 Sep 2001, Andrey A. Chernov wrote:

> Of course, you (or somebody else) can say that stdio needs to keep/tell
> its internal position only, but as you notice first ftell() with old and
> new stdio both tells absolute stdout position, i.e. some big number (if it
> suppose to tell stdio internal position instead, there must be 0).
>
> --
> Andrey A. Chernov
> http://ache.pp.ru/

Andrey, I think you're misinterpreting what Alfred is saying.  We all
appreciate that you're working on improving libc, but you're doing it at
an alarming rate (15 changes to fseek in the last week alone, I believe.)
I think we'd all feel more comfortable if you'd slow down your rate of
commits so that you encompass multiple changes in one larger commit.  This
would be easier for others to review (if they so desired), and would
increase our confidence in your testing.

Mike "Silby" Silbersack