Date:      Mon, 1 Oct 2001 11:44:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Cc:        Bart Kus <bsd@shell-server.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: precise timing

the REALLY best answer was the suggestion to use teh speaker output..
(ANDED with anuother bit.. you don;t want the bios BEEP
to move teh drill..

alrternatively you can also use the tiemrs..
remember that the pcaudio device runs the available clock chip
up to 16,000 Hz.. and changes teh duty cycle on each cycle..

You could do something like that....

julian