Date:      Fri, 7 Dec 2001 14:45:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Chad David <davidc@acns.ab.ca>
Cc:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/share/man/man7 tuning.7

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, Chad David wrote:

> This is one of my primary concerns with regard to all manual pages.  For
> example I wrote the ucred.9 man page and then you came along ;).  Other
> then staying very informed about all that is changing in FreeBSD I do
> not know how someone can keep these pages up to date.

Yeah, and ucreds will change more before 5.0 comes out :-).  I've been
holding off on updating the ucred documentation, as I know that both John
and I have gobs of outstanding commits pending in that space.  That said,
I think making sure our operational guides and manuals are in sync with a
release before it goes out makes sense.