Date:      Fri, 25 Jan 2002 12:14:35 +0100
From:      Eric Masson <e-masson@kisoft-services.com>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
Cc:        shazeja@cs.vu.nl, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCI 802.11b recommendations?

>>>>> "Warner" == M Warner Losh <imp@village.org> writes:

 Warner> My brother runs his Intel 2011 on his 4.5-RC VAIO without
 Warner> hassle. However, this is the pcmcia version, not the PCI
 Warner> version.

Hello Warner,

I was facing the same problem with the pcmcia card without the pci
bridge.

It seems I'm using an outdated cvsup mirror to feed mine (commits logged
in cvs-all not appearing on my local cvsup server), just switched to
cvsup.uk.FreeBSD.org, I'll rebuild the world this WE and test next week
(have to go to the main office to test).

Eric

--
 Pour comprendre la suite, je collectionne les CD que je reçois d'un peu
 partout y compris ceux que je grille involontairement, tout cela pour me