Date:      Thu, 24 Jan 2002 22:43:45 -0500
From:      "Gregg C Levine" <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
To:        "'M. Warner Losh'" <imp@village.org>
Cc:        <small@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Booting PicoBSD from solidstate disks

Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers

Okay thank you. I am busy rebuilding, a supposedly newly installed
system who runs 4.4, and I am planning on building a bundle, that is one
of PicoBSD, with the appropriate mods, such as the drivers for my chosen
NICs, and a few other things. Can you supply me with the name of the
motherboard that you chose? I have no need for the code that you used,
one of the fellows on this list, has sent me a pointer for doing that.
But if you wish, and it isn't covered under any kind of non-BSD license,
or nondisclosure licensing scheme, then it can be sent as an attachment,
as a zip file say. Off list that is.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."=A0 Obi-Wan Kenobi