Date:      Fri, 1 Feb 2002 09:25:54 -0800
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.org>
To:        John Hay <jhay@icomtek.csir.co.za>
Cc:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/contrib/binutils

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 06:30:23AM +0200, John Hay wrote:
> > I need nothing.  It is a question of what you or the port maintainer
> > needs.
>
> You are right I can't force you to do anything. For now I'll just build
> -current release snapshosts with NODOC specified like the other two
> snap building machines does.

It would be nice if others would help out with the debugging.  The
problem probably isn't something that I am an expert on more than many
others.  You showed gdb output from stripped binaries, so the output was
not very useful.

When building those ports, do you get any new usual warnings?

--
-- David  (obrien@FreeBSD.org)