Date:      Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:15:05 +0100
From:      Andrea Campi <andrea@webcom.it>
To:        Dirk Meyer <dinoex@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/net/licq-qt-gui Makefile pkg-message

On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 08:00:57PM -0800, Dirk Meyer wrote:
> dinoex      2002/02/12 20:00:57 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     net/licq-qt-gui      Makefile
>   Added files:
>     net/licq-qt-gui      pkg-message
>   Log:
>   Broken is removed, Package will display the message.
>
>   ---------------------------------------------------
>
>   To run this licq with qt and Xfree86 4.x.x
>   you must start it with "licq -- -noxim"

Given that XFree84 4.x is now the preferred version (or at the
least the one we build packages for), wouldn't it be better to
apply a patch (ifdef'ed on XFREE86_VERSION) that achieves the
same as this command line switch? Or is it simply a matter of
no time on your part? If so I might sit down and do it (not
today).

Bye,
	Andrea