Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 2002 19:58:50 -0500
From:      Pete Fritchman <petef@databits.net>
To:        Miguel Mendez <flynn@energyhq.homeip.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re:  ports/34661: lang/gcl fails to compile

++ 13/03/02 10:13 +0100 - Miguel Mendez:
| On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 04:18:29PM -0800, ade@FreeBSD.org wrote:
|
| > Have you contacted the MAINTAINER of the port?  Without a patch, there's very
| > little we can do here.
|
| Ade, if I knew why it segfaults I'd submit a patch. The problem is, I
| don't have a freaking idea why the resulting executable is so horribly
| broken, and, unfortunately, don't have the time now to look at it.

So, it should be determined if this is a FreeBSD-specific problem or
not.  If we can't determine it's a FreeBSD-specific problem, you should
email the upstream maintainers of gcl and report the problem.  A FreeBSD
ports PR probably won't help. :)

--pete

--
Pete Fritchman [petef@(databits.net|freebsd.org|csh.rit.edu)]