Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:32:11 +0000
From:      Rasputin <rasputin@shikima.mine.nu>
To:        Fritz Heinrichmeyer <fritz.heinrichmeyer@fernuni-hagen.de>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: XFree86-4.1.0 from ports leaks like crazy

* Fritz Heinrichmeyer <fritz.heinrichmeyer@fernuni-hagen.de> [020315 11:13]:
> Recently i reinstalled XFree86-4.1.0 again to live in peace with the
> portupgrade program.
>
> Since then i realized that Xserver grows and grows, especially when using
> mozilla. After some hours the X session stops abruptly.

That's wierd, it lasts all night and then some on my voodoo -
(4.1.0_6 with dri patches to the server)
- what graphics card do you have, maybe the driver is buggy?

Is there a bog-standard svga driver under X4? Might be wirth trying that,
to see  if the leaks stop?

--
Rasputin :: Jack of All Trades - Master of Nuns ::