Date:      Sat, 27 Apr 2002 08:13:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tyler <tjr@cagelink.com>
To:        "Forrest W. Christian" <forrestc@imach.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Problem with large hard drive

1) I've matched all my geometry settings in installation with the BIOS but
it dosen't seem to make a difference.

2) Where do I set this in the install?

3) Where it should go into the "Booting Kernel in..." I get a blinking
underscore and about after 5 minutes of the HDD running it just says DISK
FAILURE, ENTER A DISK or something along those lines, as if there was a
bad boot disk in the floppy drive.

4) No, haven't tryed that.  I'll try now.