Date:      Thu, 2 May 2002 13:28:16 -0400
From:      "Jim Flowers" <jflowers@ezo.net>
To:        Vinod <geekvinod@yahoo.com>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: interference analyzer

How's your budget?  Probably the best tool is a spectrum analyzer and they
aren't inexpensive.  It is difficult to sort out interference from signal for
spread spectrum.  Even more difficult to measure numerically.

You should probably do some extensive reading from the many Internet
sources.  Search on spread spectrum analysis and the like.

Jim Flowers<jflowers@ezo.net>