Date:      Sun, 19 May 2002 11:45:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Thomas David Rivers <rivers@dignus.com>
To:        imp@village.org, rivers@dignus.com
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pccard hang - how to start debugging?

"M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org> wrote:

> In message: <200205191314.g4JDEw259183@lakes.dignus.com>
>             Thomas David Rivers <rivers@dignus.com> writes:
> :  Ok - the next question would be - is there a way to "un-do" that?
> :  Since ISA interrupts worked before?
>
> hw.pcic.intr_path=1 is supposed to do that.
>
> Warner

Hmm...

 When I do that, my machine won't boot...  it hangs.

 Unfortunately, in preparation for figuring this out, I took
 the laptop to the office and left it there on Friday, so I
 can't try things again.

 I'm thinking I just need to start over with the issue and
 see what happens.

 On Monday, I'll try setting hw.pcic.intr_path=1 to see how
 that does.

 But - just so I don't make a silly mistake - could you spell
 out exactly how that should be done?

 I'm thinking that the right way to do this is to
 put:

	hw.pcic.intr_path="1"

 in /boot/loader.conf

 Is that correct?