Date:      Tue, 28 May 2002 16:10:18 +0200
From:      Manuel Hendel <manuel@hendel.net>
To:        Simon Beauchesne <Simon@cgocable.ca>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: UnrealTournament - FreeBSD

I searched with Google, try one of these links.

http://www.thegamebox.net/files/Unreal_Tournament/Linux/
http://www.fileaholic.com/cgi-sql/file-info.sql/14540
http://www.unrealnation.com/cgi-sql/file-info.sql/14540

I also used the UT CD for Windows.

Thanks,

    Manuel

On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 09:51:05AM -0700, Simon Beauchesne wrote:
> Hi there
>
> I'd LOVE to install Unreal Tournament on my freeBSD workstation, but the
> links to the files that you included in your link, are dead.  Do you know
> ehere I could find then?  I tried to make a search on GameSpy's website, but
> It just won't accept my account to be created.
>
> Also, when you say to mount UT Original CD-ROM, you are talking about the
> same CD I was using to install it to my Windows Workstation right?
>
> Thanx a lot
>
> Simon
> --
> Linux is for people who hate Microsoft.  FreeBSD is for people who love
> UNIX.

Anyone who hates Dogs and Kids Can't be All Bad.
		-- W. C. Fields