Date:      Fri, 31 May 2002 20:08:59 -0700
From:      Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
To:        "Brandon D. Valentine" <bandix@geekpunk.net>
Cc:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>, Matt Dillon <dillon@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Adding diffs to commit-mail on the fly

--PNTmBPCT7hxwcZjr

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 09:32:26PM -0500, Brandon D. Valentine wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Jun 2002, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
>=20
> >Indeed.  Brain cells shutting down already.  I shouldn't read procmail
> >rules after I get sleepy.  The 'f' flag of procmail seems like, aw mee
> >gods, so fine ;-)))
>=20
> Cool.  If I might make another suggestion, you will likely get faster
> performance and in general make people happier if you only run this
> script against your own personal mirror of the CVS repo so as not to tie
> up anoncvs.freebsd.org.

There's a rather serious problem with that idea...  I'm actually not
sure even anoncvs.freebsd.org will work since I get commit mail pretty
close to instantly after I do a commit and I know my repository isn't up
to date by then.  I'd be slightly suprised if anoncvs.freebsd.org was
either.

-- Brooks

--=20

--PNTmBPCT7hxwcZjr