Date:      Mon, 12 Aug 2002 22:10:06 +0200
From:      Szilveszter Adam <sziszi@bsd.hu>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Weirdness trying -STABLE -> -CURRENT

On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 12:41:19PM -0700, David O'Brien wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 11, 2002 at 09:41:19PM +0200, Szilveszter Adam wrote:
> > This is known problem, straight updates by simply "make world" do not
> > work from -STABLE. Therefore, one has to very carefully follow the
> > procedure described in the UPDATING file even though normally not so
> > many steps would be needed.
>
> Uh... did you actually READ all that text you snipped out?  David *DID*
> follow the correct steps -- please go back and read what he did:

Did you actually read my second message in this thread? It was sent only
a short time after the first one. (and no need to shout I am sitting
close to the monitor & keys) Since David has not yet gotten back to us I
have no more ideas since that second posting.

--
Regards:

Szilveszter ADAM
Szombathely Hungary