Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:52:06 +0200
From:      Christian Brueffer <chris@unixpages.org>
To:        Marc Fonvieille <blackend@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Contributors article policy

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 11:41:20AM +0200, Marc Fonvieille wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 11:21:12AM +0200, Christian Brueffer wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > what's the policy of the contributors article?  Are people allowed to appear
> > in e.g. both, the additional contributors list, and the devel-team alumni?
> >
> In fact some infos are missing about these pages, have a look to last
> Giorgos' mail (RFC: articles/contributors change).
>
> Marc

Hi,

yes, I've read that mail.  However, that doesn't really answer my question.

Is the 'Additional contributors' section only for the people that don't
already appear in one of the sections about (former) official development
team members and so on?

I don't wanna be slapped around for patches that invalidly remove people from
the 'Additional contributors' section, that's why I'm asking. :-)

- Christian

--
http://www.unixpages.org			chris@unixpages.org
GPG Pub-Key    : www.unixpages.org/cbrueffer.asc