Date:      Mon, 25 Nov 2002 17:09:01 -0500
From:      AlanE <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        Edwin Groothuis <edwin@mavetju.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports List <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Please read new bsd.port.mk comments at top

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 08:33:27AM +1100, Edwin Groothuis wrote:
>On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 02:37:57PM -0500, AlanE wrote:
>> OK, I've got the hamster wrapped in duct tape, I think that's all I have
>> to do.
>
>Did you consider ports/45469: [patch] bsd.ports.mk: automatic
>USE_PERL5_RUN when USE_AUTOCONF is selected ?

No. Neither did the hamster.

But then, this has been a long project and it's easy to add the little
things now that the big f'ing update is in. But not until the 5.0 ports
freeze is over.

Reminds me... I've got some of my own PRs to close.
--
AlanE (Alan Eldridge), who likes fixing weird distributed systems bugs.
Unix/C(++) IT Pro for 20 yrs, desperately seeking employment in NYC.