Date:      Sun, 05 Jan 2003 22:24:11 +0100
From:      "Paul A. Mayer" <paul@fnug.net>
To:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
Cc:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Unable to mount ext2fs partition

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for this info.  It's way beyond my technical understanding (which
is truely minimal!), but I think I get the idea.  What would this look
like as a series of commands?  Or better yet, what's the "right" way to
share data between FreeBSD -current/coming and linux in a dual boot
situation?  ... Which is the real objective, (not playing with e2fs!  ;.-)

/Paul