Date:      Thu, 6 Mar 2003 23:23:14 -0500
From:      taxman <taxman@acd.net>
To:        chancedj@yahoo.com, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.8 release updates

On Thursday 06 March 2003 10:40 pm, Daryl Chance wrote:
> is there a place i can go (i know that once it's
> released i can, but i'm wanting to check now) to check
> what the latest changes/updates to 4.8R will be once
> it comes out?  I'm doings some "homework" and trying
> to decide if we will stick with the 4.6 branch
> (security updates) or update to 4.8.  I've looked and
> not found anything yet on fbsd.org, but it might be
> right under my nose.

Definitely not right under your nose, but the latest release notes is what you
are looking for:
http://www.freebsd.org/relnotes.html    and for now, specifically:
http://www.freebsd.org/relnotes/4-STABLE/relnotes/i386/index.html

	I eventually got to it from the release engineering page which has some
pretty useful relevant stuff like the testing guide:
http://www.freebsd.org/releases/4.8R/qa.html

The releng page is listed right on the main page.

Hope that helps

Tim