Date:      Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:23:18 +0100
From:      Lukasz Stelmach <admin-ctm@k.telmark.waw.pl>
To:        Stephen Montgomery-Smith <ctm-announce@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: gpg/pgp signatures

 Byla godzina 10:08:15 w Wednesday 19 March, gdy do autobusu wsiadl kanar
 i wrzasnal:"Stephen Montgomery-Smith!!! Bilecik do kontroli!!!" A on(a) na to:

SMS> Perhaps a quick and easy approach for you is to write a perl script or
SMS> something similar, that converts these deltas into multipart messages,
SMS> and then use procmail to parse incoming mail, and so make the changes
SMS> you want locally.

I have already tried doing this but i couldn't find out how to
split delta and signature not to spoil it. When i have splitted it
the signature was unverifiable :( That is why i asked you for it.

Czym sie cieplo Stephen...
--
|/       |_,  _   .-  --,  Już z każdej strony pełzną, potworne rządze
|__ |_|. | \ |_|. ._' /_.         Będę uprawiał nierząd, za pieniąze
                PGP 68B8 6D4F 0C5E 291F C4E0  BBF4 35DC D8F2 C9BD 2BDC