Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 2003 22:48:35 -0700
From:      Gregory Neil Shapiro <gshapiro@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: post last sendmail upgrade

On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 03:45:55PM +1000, Mark.Andrews@isc.org wrote:

> 	fetchmail and re-injecting.  However this only started after the
> 	last upgrade to sendmail.  I've been using fetchmail for months.

My suggestion would be to try to capture the file along the way.  See
if fetchmail has a way to save what it downloaded to a file as well
as what it injected.  You can also run sendmail with "-X file" to capture
a traffic log of everything coming into and out of sendmail.  That way
you can see where the corruption first appears.