Date:      Tue, 13 May 2003 00:48:46 -0700
From:      "Tony Saign" <tony@saign.com>
To:        "'M. Warner Losh'" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD and Centrino

I'll try a few this week to verify for you, and let you know the
results.

I've never had good luck with the 2011 pccards and "wi", so I figured
why bother.
I was using a prism based miniPCI for quite some time, but it died a few
weeks ago :(
I currently have a 2100, in my T23, but haven't loaded up FreeBSD on it
in a while.

Will the driver recognize the card without hacking it?

-Tony