Date:      Fri, 6 Jun 2003 09:27:39 +0200
From:      Cejka Rudolf <cejkar@fit.vutbr.cz>
To:        Tim Bishop <tim-lists@bishnet.net>
Cc:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: It's time for 5.1-R bits

Tim Bishop wrote (2003/06/06):
> Are people mirroring off ftp-master.cz.freebsd.org considered
> second-tier in this context?

Should not. I have changed permissions, so that
cvsup+ftpd/rsyncd/cvsupd all run in the same group, so people
mirroring from ftp-master.cz.freebsd.org (including me on
ftp.cz.FreeBSD.org) should be able to mirror all bits correctly.
Now I'm thinking about patching cvsup and its consequences...

--
Rudolf Cejka <cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz> http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~cejkar
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology