Date:      Fri, 11 Jul 2003 05:15:36 -0700
From:      Colin Percival <colin.percival@wadham.ox.ac.uk>
To:        Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What is some of the latest written-from-scratch FreeBSD  code?

At 12:58 11/07/2003 +0100, Jonathon McKitrick wrote:
>I would expect most would be in -CURRENT, but I'd like to read some of the
>latest code that ISN'T an update of pre-existing code.
>
>What are some source files that are completely new in the source tree?
>
>NOTE: Please CC me, as I am not currently subscribed.  Thanks.

   These files come to mind as having been added since the beginning of June:

src/sys/powerpc/powermac/hrowpic.c
src/sys/powerpc/powermac/hrowpicvar.h
src/sys/powerpc/powermac/grackle.c
src/sys/powerpc/powermac/gracklevar.h
src/sys/dev/usb/umct.c
src/sys/modules/umct/Makefile
src/sys/modules/ath_hal/Makefile
src/lib/libc/ia64/gen/signalcontext.c
src/sys/dev/ofw/openpromio.c
src/sys/dev/ofw/openpromio.h
src/etc/rc.d/gbde
src/lib/libc/locale/gbk.c

   There's also lots of new ports and documentation, of course.

Colin Percival