Date:      28 Jul 2003 22:07:48 -0700
From:      DCS <dcswest@gmx.net>
To:        Bruce Cran <bruce@cran.org.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dell Inspiron 8500 and XF86Config

Hello again Bruce;

That is indeed brilliant and thank you very much!  X Window now seems to
be running great, but still getting all the vertical white lines and
excessive horizontal margins along with the blurred shell display upon
subsequently exiting the X Window session.  Forgot to mention this is
the WSXGA+ screen and XFree86-4.3.0,1 so didn't copy your file exactly,
but did use the Monitor and Device Options and also 1680x1050 modes.
Just not sure if the HorizSync and VertRefresh is correct and did leave
the "nvidia" driver as "nv"

Hope it still sounds familiar,