Date:      Sat, 23 Aug 2003 21:37:21 +0200
From:      Harald Schmalzbauer <h@schmalzbauer.de>
To:        "Matthew N. Dodd" <mdodd@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kernel build fails in agp_nvidia.c

--Boundary-02=_1J8R/B10/outPKR

On Saturday 23 August 2003 21:31, Matthew N. Dodd wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Aug 2003, Harald Schmalzbauer wrote:
> > cvsupped half an hour ago, the following error occurs when trying to
> > build a kernel (mine, which worked fine with yesterdays source)
>
> This one is mine, sorry.

No problem, but if you want to punish yourself for that horrible mistake yo=
u=20
could explain me what this is good for ;-)
(I have a brand new GF4mx440 with dual head config and everything is workin=
g=20
fine with the downloaded nvidia drivers)
I don't really understand things going on with this driver but I know that=
=20
there can be two different agp drivers used (the FreeBSD one, which I haven=
't=20
in the kernel or the nvidia builtin (which I use)
Is this module the extracted agp driver from the nvidia driver?

Thanks,

=2DHarry

--Boundary-02=_1J8R/B10/outPKR

--Boundary-02=_1J8R/B10/outPKR--