Date:      Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:36:11 +0200
From:      Volker <volker@vwsoft.com>
To:        Nick Jones <nick@freebsd.cx>, peepstein@canada.com, robert@bopko.com
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: scp only connection

Hi Nick, Ed, Rob!

Thank you (all) for your reply. Well, I've googled for that scp-only
problem (wrong search phrase?) but I never thought the answer to my
problem lies in the ports (one more time). Even I've overlooked the port
scponly several times (how stupid one might be).

 > Yep, using (funnily enough) a piece of software called 'scponly':

Perhaps the name is too easy as being recognized as a useful piece of
software.

scponly does everything I need and in a way I was expecting a solution
to that problem.

I promise: The next time, I'll search the ports tree first, then try a
search engine and after that bother you! ;)

Greetings,

Volker

--
GPG/PGP fingerprint:
FF93 13A1 2477 B631 E953 06DF 4C49 ADD9 E4BF 79B1