Date:      Wed, 30 Jun 2004 16:44:12 +0200
From:      Simon Barner <barner@in.tum.de>
To:        "ORACLE ." <oracleandoracle@yahoo.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Soundcard woes (help!)

--5G06lTa6Jq83wMTw

ORACLE . wrote:
> hey=20
> i am usinf freebsd 5.0 and i added the line pcm to my
> kernel and sound card is working but same problem only
> one speaker(i have two speakers) is working and the
> there is too much noise when i play any mp3 can you
> tell me how can i fix that and i dont know about BIOS
> that much ..............

Is your cabeling ok? Does it work on Linux or Windows.

You should also consider upgrading to 5.2.1, since a lot of stuff was
fixed (also sound stuff, IIRC).

Please keep the questions mailing list Cc'ed so other people can help
you, too. I'm quite short on time right now.

Simon

--5G06lTa6Jq83wMTw

--5G06lTa6Jq83wMTw--