Date:      Sat, 30 Oct 2004 18:40:05 -0700
From:      Darren Kirby <bulliver@badcomputer.no-ip.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hello.

quoth the Neil:
> Hello Everybody
>
> I am new on this group, but  earlier I read its via www. I interest
> computer security,  programming in C and design website. I use fbsd form
> two years. I'm sorry for my english, but I still it learn. Probably,
> everything it
>
> Greetings for all.
> Neil.

Well I guess after three days of nothing I'll take the plunge and say "hey!"
Welcome to the list, and don't worry about your english, it's still better
than a lot of 'native' speakers I know :)

-d
--
Darren Kirby :: Part of the problem since 1976 :: http://badcomputer.no-ip.com
Get my public key from