Date:      Tue, 7 Dec 2004 07:43:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tuc at Beach House <tuc@tucs-beachin-obx-house.com>
To:        maksim.yevmenkin@savvis.net
Cc:        Tuc at Beach House <tuc@ttsg.com>
Subject:   Re: sdpcontrol issues (LONG)

Hi,

        Oops. Sent accidentally from my root acct.

        Well, got some good news. I now have it advertising atleast OPUSH,
but only with sdptool:

himinbjorg# ./sdptool search --bdaddr gjallar OPUSH
Searching for OPUSH on 00:07:e0:02:16:16 ...
Service Name: OBEX Object Push
Service RecHandle: 0x10001
Service Class ID List:
  "OBEX Object Push" (0x1105)
Protocol Descriptor List:
  "L2CAP" (0x0100)
  "RFCOMM" (0x0003)
    Channel: 1
  "OBEX" (0x0008)
Language Base Attr List:
  code_ISO639: 0x656e
  encoding:    0x8cc
  base_offset: 0x100

        and not sdpcontrol :

himinbjorg# sdpcontrol -a gjallar search OPUSH
Could not execute command "search". Input/output error

                Thanks, Tuc