Date:      Tue, 07 Dec 2004 09:23:34 -0800
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Volker Stolz <vs@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem with building current tk84 port

Volker Stolz wrote:

>This doesn't look right. First it doesn't help (here) and second,
>that's the place where includes should go to when installing!
>
>Maybe ade@ knows more...

Well, the "patch" is definitely garbage.  As to the failure, since
there's no indication of errors from pointyhat for x11-toolkits/tk84, I
can only surmise this is a localized build issue, and not a problem with
the port per-se.

Since there were a whole bunch of "interesting" errors with tcl84/tk84
which were resolved prior to me doing the trivial upgrade from
8.4.6->8.4.7, you may wish to look back over the archives and see if any
of what was discussed there applies to y'all.

-aDe