Date:      Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:57:30 +0000
From:      Alexandr <admin@alexandr.fdns.net>
To:        "Donald J. O'Neill" <donaldj1066@fastmail.fm>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: make package don't build package

Hello Donald J. O'Neill
> Hello Alexandr,
>
> If you did not have mpg123 installed, then "make package" would make
> the port, install the port, and build a binary package that would
> be put in /usr/ports//packages/All if you have /usr/ports/packages,
> other wise it would be put in the port you are building.
>
> You could also do "make -package-recursive", which would build all
> the ports that were pulled in by making this port.
>
> If you already have the port installed, then "make package" will
> fail at the installation of the port. As your error message above
> says, you have to run "make deinstall", then "make reinstall", that
> will let you get through the install portion. But, the install
> portion of "make package" failed, if you have done this, then you
> can run "make package" and a binary package will be made. You can
> run "make package-recursive" at that point.

My problem is that I want to build packages for all programs installed
from ports collections on my copmpute(this is not workstation and I can't
stop it)
I have some errors for apache2 mysql41 firebired-devel
i can't stop this processes and I haven't other computer with internet connection.

I wont to have identikal packages on my home workstaion.

Make package-recursive take me some errors.

Do known anybody other ways???

For some packages pkg_create works, but it haven't recursive options.

Thanks.