Date:      Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:22:04 -0700
From:      Pat Maddox <pergesu@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Do I need to make /var bigger?

Actually, it turns out it was just a mistake on the DC's part.  I
submitted a ticket for an OS reload, saying I needed bigger
partitions, because the layout they installed it with didn't make any
sense.  Got an email back in two minutes saying they messed up, and
that they'd install it with real partitions right away, free of
charge.  Apparently they just used the defaults when they installed
it.

Despite the fact that the initial install was messed up, I really like
how they're handling it.  Lovin my host so far.