Date:      Mon, 16 May 2005 13:59:52 +0100
From:      Ceri Davies <ceri@submonkey.net>
To:        Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
Cc:        bugmaster@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Current problem reports assigned to you

--213E7WwkW+nU62+Y

On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 02:56:40PM +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
> On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 11:01:52AM +0000, FreeBSD bugmaster wrote:
> > Current FreeBSD problem reports
> > Critical problems
> > Serious problems
> > Non-critical problems
> >=20
> > S  Submitted   Tracker     Resp.       Description
> > -----------------------------------------------------------------------=
--------
> > o [2005/01/23] kern/76611  isdn        i4b itjc bad enums for PIB cycle=
 time
> > o [2005/03/22] kern/79117  isdn        iavc(4) for AVM B1 PCI does not =
attach
> >=20
> > 2 problems total.
>=20
> Uhmm, can someone do something about this? Assigning bugs to a discussion
> mailing list seems ... wiered. I'm an innocent subscriber and wouldn't be
> able to do anything about the bugs anyway ;-)

These postings are sent to the mailing lists for a reason: to bug the
members of the list (who are, by definition, the people most interested
in ISDN on FreeBSD) into helping to get them fixed.

Feel free to filter them out if you don't want to see them.

Ceri (with bugmaster hat).
--=20
not sure about the former.			  -- Einstein (attrib.)

--213E7WwkW+nU62+Y

--213E7WwkW+nU62+Y--