Date:      Tue, 07 Jun 2005 09:34:23 -0500
From:      Ray Seals <rseals@vdsi.net>
To:        Lars Eighner <eighner@io.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Personal Wiki without a webserver/database

> Are you sure?  I believe that some are pure cgi which will work
> with lynx (with lynxcgi enabled) without a server.

Since this is for my laptop and I'm running Gnome (Mozilla and FireFox).
I decided to try Instiki from the ports.  Uses Ruby and opens up it's
own web server on port 2500.  The markup language is a little different,
but I'm finding that each type of wiki has it's own spin on the markup.
So far I've been pretty happy (1 day so far).

Ray