Date:      Sun, 12 Feb 2006 14:48:08 +0000
From:      Ian Dowse <iedowse@iedowse.com>
To:        nielsen@memberwebs.com
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, Scott Long <scottl@samsco.org>
Subject:   Re: Panic Kernel Dump to umass device?

In message <20060212051359.EB6FEDCA995@mail.npubs.com>, Nate Nielsen writes:
>Thanks, that helps. It works nicely with a uhci USB controller.
>
>However when the ohci driver is in use, we crash somewhere in
>usb_transfer_complete. I'll look into this further.

You could try updating to the latest 6-stable usb code, which might
possibly help the ohci case. There were a number of quite severe
ohci issues fixed since 6.0-release that might trigger more easily
when using polling. In particular, these revisions may be of interest:

	ohci.c 1.154.2.1
	ohcivar.h 1.40.2.1
	usbdi.c 1.91.2.1

Ian