Date:      Fri, 03 Mar 2006 01:00:25 +0100
From:      "Ronald Klop" <ronald@cs.vu.nl>
To:        "Volker Stolz" <vs@freebsd.org>, freebsd-ports-bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/93450: update port java/jmp to 0.50 (patch included)

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 10:16:10 +0100, Volker Stolz <vs@FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Synopsis: update port java/jmp to 0.50 (patch included)
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
> State-Changed-By: vs
> State-Changed-When: Tue Feb 21 09:15:11 UTC 2006
> State-Changed-Why:
> Does not build yet on 4.x. Also, using -lpthread is considered a no-no.

Hello, I do not have a 4.x system available. So I can't test this very
well.
Do you have a suggestion how to fix it? I do not set anything about
pthread in the port.
Or can I simulate this behaviour on 5.x or 6.x?

Some tips would be very much appreciated.

Ronald.

--
  Ronald Klop
  Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, The Netherlands