Date:      Wed, 18 Oct 2006 09:15:23 +0200
From:      Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: i4b - Routing from 1 B-channel to the other

On Tuesday 17 October 2006 15:35, Michael Reifenberger wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Oct 2006, "K.Andr=E9 Braselmann" wrote:
>
> > What it should do:
> > i4b recognizes an incoming call with the supressed numba, it tooks off
> > the B1 channel, says something like "please press 1 on your telephone to
> > get connected"
>
> Have you tried isdnphone(8) for dialing?

If you are using the new I4B, then you should write as a small CAPI=20
application, that answers the call, plays back a message and waits for a=20
DTMF. The CAPI version in the new I4B, for passive ISDN cards supports DTMF=
=20
detection and ECHO cancellation. You will need both to have success with yo=
ur=20
solution. You can look at the source code for capitest and chan_capi, to se=
e=20
how CAPI messages are processed and created.

=2D-HPS