Date:      Thu, 08 Nov 2007 23:53:59 +0300
From:      Boris Samorodov <bsam@ipt.ru>
To:        Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>, Zahemszky Gabor <gabor@zahemszky.hu>, freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: linux-nero on freebsd does not work :-(

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 09:49:55 +0300 Ion-Mihai Tetcu wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 20:44:30 +0200
> Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net> wrote:
> > Quoting Boris Samorodov <bsam@ipt.ru> (Mon, 18 Jun 2007 18:11:52
> > +0400):

> > > I think you should buy a valid key. It was allowed to use linux-nero
> > > beta version without a valid key (imo).
> >
> > Note, the button is not greyed out on -current...

> On 7.0-CURRENT #0: Thu Jul 12 20:31:29 EEST 2007 it is.

Well, it's funny. ;-)

My bank changed the company which process credit cards. And only after
that I managed to pay for a valid key. I install the port, copy&paste
the key and button becomes valid. And do you know what? It so happens
that I read the very first (top) phrase: "Evaluation period
expirited"... Only now do I understand why the button with a demo
licence is greylisted. ;-)

WBR
--
Boris Samorodov (bsam)