Date:      Sun, 16 Dec 2007 19:55:54 -0800
From:      "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
To:        marcus@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: netspeed-applet does not see interfaces as "up"

--==_Exmh_1197863754_99743P

Thanks, Joe. You are amazing, as usual.

Why did libgtop need to be updated, though? It was at the current version
of the port and was updated at the same time as the 2.20 update along
with netspeed_applet.

Also, netspeed_applet 0.14 is working just fine and required far fewer
patches than 0.13. I can submit a PR with my port, but I suspect it is
less than perfect as I really just fixed a couple of obvious problems
and there is still one ioctl that is probably not right for FreeBSD.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)

> Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 00:20:10 GMT
> From: marcus@FreeBSD.org
>
> Synopsis: net/netspeed_applet - netspeed-applet does not see interfaces as "up"
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
> State-Changed-By: marcus
> State-Changed-When: Mon Dec 17 00:19:59 UTC 2007
> State-Changed-Why:
> Rebuild devel/libgtop.

--==_Exmh_1197863754_99743P

--==_Exmh_1197863754_99743P--