Date:      Wed, 05 Mar 2008 11:39:12 -0600
From:      Paul Schmehl <pauls@utdallas.edu>
To:        FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Usb problems on 7.0 RELEASE

--On Wednesday, March 05, 2008 18:09:16 +1100 Peter Jeremy
<peterjeremy@optushome.com.au> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 04, 2008 at 09:16:25PM -0600, Paul Schmehl wrote:
>> Earlier I reported usb problems on this list.  Since then I have recompiled
>> the kernel and world three times, each time including the latest changes in
>> src.
>
> Just to humour me, can you try using a UP kernel and see if the problem
> still occurs.  I have bumped into problems with umass on my son's SMP
> laptop which don't show up on my UP laptop.

Hmmm....I might be willing to try that toward the end of the week.  Since this
is my main workstation, I hestitate to take if offline during the week.  (Just
in case something goes horribly wrong.)

--
Paul Schmehl (pauls@utdallas.edu)
Senior Information Security Analyst