Date:      Wed, 03 Oct 2007 07:21:44 +0000
From:      "dhaneshk k" <dhaneshkk@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        ghirai@ghirai.com
Subject:   PIL installation through Ports

Hi ,

   I have a FreeBSD6.2 server machine running zope2.9 and plone .

this m/c has    python-2.4.4  but no PIL module , I have to install it  to
support the zope/plone application that I am running in this machine     But
in /usr/ports there is no such port  for PIL OR I can't recoganize which
port is it

please suggest  the proper  steps to install  PIL in my BSD box ,

I tried to install  /usr/ports/graphics/py-imaging
by make install clean

  Then it starts installing python2.5 and Py-imaging25  (but this wont
support my application)

  I want Python2.4 and Py-imaging24  for my site to work properly (because I
am migrating an existing  plone site )

please guide me how to install py-imaging24  for my applications to work
properly

Can anybody help me , very thankful to them

kk